Khi Chúa Giêsu tiết lộ 25 bí mật về cuộc chiến tâm linh của tinh thần trong một tầm nhìn đến Saint FaustinaGiaoxunamam
Saint Faustina Kowalska, known as the Apostle of Divine Mercy, was a renowned nun and mystic. Throughout her life, she had visions of Jesus and conversations with Our Lord and recorded all of her mystic experiences in her diary.
On June 2nd, 1938, less than half a year before her death, Saint Faustina received a vision from Jesus asking her to take a three day spiritual retreat. Our Lord asked her to “read chapter fifteen of the Gospel of Saint John. I want you to read it very slowly,” and reflect on its teachings.
“My daughter, consider the life of God which is found in the Church for the salvation and the sanctification of your soul. Consider the use that you make of these treasures of grace, of these efforts of My love.” – Christ to Saint Faustina, Diary #1758
Then, Our Lord began, saying: “My daughter, I want to teach you about spiritual warfare.” What followed were 25 secrets of spiritual warfare revealed to us by Christ to Saint Faustina.
1. Never trust in yourself but abandon yourself totally to My will.
2. In desolation, darkness and various doubts, have recourse to Me and to your spiritual director. He will always answer you in my name.
3. Do not bargain with any temptation; lock yourself immediately in My Heart.
4. At the first opportunity, reveal the temptation to the confessor.
5. Put your self-love in the last place, so that it does not taint your deeds.
6. Bear with yourself with great patience.
7. Do not neglect interior mortifications.
8. Always justify to yourself the opinions of your superiors and of your confessor.
9. Shun murmurs like a plague.
10. Let all act as they like; you are to act, as I want you to.
11. Observe the rule as faithfully as you can.
12. If someone causes you trouble, think what good you can do for the person who caused you to suffer.
13. Do not pour out your feelings.
14. Be silent when you are rebuked.
15. Do not ask everyone’s opinion, but only the opinion of your confessor; be as frank and simple as a child with him.
16. Do not become discouraged by ingratitude.
17. Do not examine with curiosity the roads down which I lead you.
18. When boredom and discouragement beat against your heart, run away from yourself and hide in My heart.
19. Do not fear struggle; courage itself often intimidates temptations, and they dare not attack us.
20. Always fight with the deep conviction that I am with you.
21. Do not be guided by feeling, because it is not always under your control; but all merit lies in the will.
22. Always depend upon your superiors, even in the smallest things.
23. I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles.
24. Know that you are on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you.
25. Fight like a knight, so I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone.